Sunday, December 7, 2008

Vacationn ! :D

OMG , i totally forgot to tell you guys that im going to singapore, melacca and KL :O
surprise!! xD
= = okay that was lame
so yea im going on a vacation with my aunt and her family,
my parent are not following for some personal reasons :)
im so excited now.LALALALA
3 more days...

ok then, back to business. LOL i sound so serious.
theres been a while since i've blogged because i was lazy. hahaha
so before i go, i wanted to inform you guys eventhought you guys are not needed to be informed = =
omg now im speechless, i mean clueless. zzz

so today i went to escapade for lunch with my parents without my sis,
so yummyyy, i tried this new dish 'what what' fish liver, i forgot what the "what what" was
haha sounds funny, it was yummy as hell. NO. not yummy as hell, hell is not yummy. i mean heaven :] hahaaa

and after that i went to seria to do some shopping and then i met "Wan Ting" ,
so i told my mom,
me : "eh mi, thats the girl who has the same birthdate as me"
mom: " ohh, so ? "
then i. " = = , fine "
hahaaa



so thats it, when i get back from my vacation,
i'll post on photos :D
so wait till i get back






sean

No comments: